| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abbotsford, Bc in April is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 113.8mm (4.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Abbotsford, Bc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Abbotsford, Bc:
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) W
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) NNE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) E
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) S
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) S